Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dear Diary,

Tired. Have another night at home alone with my ipod. Yeah.

I could've done more housework if I wasn't so... depressed and brain dead. I'm trying to get past the complaining, but my head's stuck in a circle.

I'm hoping he'll call, but I know that he won't because it's election night.

I am so sick of politics. I wish everybody would not make such a huge deal out of everything; Americans sensationalize everything. I blame football. It all starts with football. I hate your team and you hate my team. I think you're an idiot if you support this team and you think I'm insane if I support that one. Then it gets passed down from generation to generation until families are hating families over football games. Baseball and basketball are the same way. It's just that our nation is more obsessed with football. Sports are the devil. [Tongue in cheek, of course. But, seriously.]

You want a unified country? Bring God back into schools and outlaw football.

Time Out, dude,
Jaded

0 comments: