Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dear Diary,

It's a Saturday morning and I woke up at 5am and again at 8am. That's not right on so many levels.

Last night I finally got a chance to hang out with him, but he asked if she was doing anything, too. He said he'd call her, but I think it was just to say he would. She could be a good safeguard to make sure nothing went wrong, a chaperon of sorts. He didn't call her, but I texted her expecting that she wouldn't come all the way from the southside. But she was in her car in seconds and got here before he did [I was hoping at least to have some time alone to talk to him since I haven't been able to have a decent conversation with him in weeks]. She informed me that he was already here, but he was out on the phone. He was prolly talking to our SS teacher who had a job for him this morning. We didn't get to go over any music which made me sad. I think she likes him, which makes me wary. And he picked her movie instead of mine, which makes me want to just give up. He did bring me some nice food, though, which was...nice.

Other than that, I totally want to go back to bed, but I don't think much sleepage will be happening, as much as I need it too...

Roger Dodger,
@ Drury Lane

0 comments: