Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dear Diary,

Last night I had a weird dream that this dude was blackmailing me and my brother and basically trapped us in my apartment with a bomb. We were isolated and if we called anybody else and told them what was going on, they could get killed. We had to set up the bomb and either kill ourselves or bring in other people to kill, as long as someone was dead. It was an awful nightmare. I called my mom anyway, and she didn't end up dying. I think everything turned out ok, but my dream didn't finish, it just switched to another dream.

Crazy.

I was the first teacher at work today. There's a huge line out at the Presbyterian church across the street for voters. I could've slept in an extra half hour had my body allowed it. But, alas, my brain is retarded. Haha. That's kinda funny.

Anywho, it's off to work I go. *whistles*

Peace out, daddio,
Snow White

0 comments: