Monday, November 3, 2008

Dear Diary,

Tired out of my mind. Really don't want to be here posting this, but have a strange sense of duty or obligation to do so. I'm compelled. I'm comitted. I'm brain dead.

Ok, maybe not quite.

Day was long. Got really depressed. Can you tell I'm tired? Can't even write complete sentences. Prayer meeting was intense. Got to re-meet a woman who really needed my friendship. This isn't sounding much like a paragraph. Time to switch to bullets.

  • Found she is a flutist
  • She had a child
  • She's a single mom
  • She's going to join our singles group
  • She's in college and unemployed
  • Went out to eat with some peeps from the group.
  • He was there and so was our SS leader
  • It was fun
  • I'm still tired.
  • I like these list thingers.
  • They're cleaner than paragraphs.
  • I might do this for the rest of my life.

Or not. Time for quiet time. Then bed. Then I'll get up in the middle of the night and do this again. Because I'm obsessed. K. Bye.

Shalom, dawg-

Brain Cheque

0 comments: