Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dear Diary,

Today's not a really intellectual day for me, so I decided to take some more silly quizzes. Why? Because they'll help you get to know me better. And I know you're just dying for more.

So where should we begin? How about with my blogging personality?



Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate



You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.

One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...

And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.

Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.



Loverly. It pretty much hits the nail on the head [most days] don't you think? Well, in honor of my dear little Frosty Puppies, here is what life would be like if I were a puppy:


You Are a Beagle Puppy



Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.

And your sense of smell is absolutely amazing!





My sense of smell, eh? Hmm. Well what if I were a cute widdle kitty cat???



You Are a Ragdoll Cat



You are extremely cute and cuddly. You are downright adorable.

Your personality matches your exterior. You are very laid back and sweet.



You don't really like the outdoors. You prefer to stay inside where it's cozy.

Luckily, you are the perfect houseguest. You are polite and obedient.




Hehehe. That just about creams it, too. Now, how about some music?


You Should Play the Piano



You are a true music aficionado who loves many musical style and eras.

You find music to be an escape. And you'd like to be relaxed and comfortable when you're making it.



You're very innovative, and you have a unique way of knowing what may sound beautiful.

There's a strong possibility that you could compose some of your own work songs quite easily.



While you have a lot of creative energy, you are also serious and conscientious.

Your musical talent needs time, practice, and lots of privacy to flourish.



Your dominant personality characteristic: your painstaking attention to detail



Your secondary personality characteristic: your natural tendency to be whimsical



Well, that's most fortunate. I have a degree in piano performance and musical composition. Phew! I'm so glad I chose the proper instrument. I'd hate to have found out after all these years that I really should have majored in the accordion. Or cowbell.








Your Taste in Music:



Adult Alternative: Highest Influence

Classic Rock: Highest Influence

Pop: Highest Influence

Alternative Rock: Highest Influence

Nineties: Highest Influence


Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Have I mentioned that I love music?????


What Your Taste in Music Says About You



Your musical tastes are reflective and complex.

You are intellectual to the point of being cerebral.



You are very open to new experiences, and even more open to new ideas and theories.

Wisdom and personal accomplishment are important to you.



You are naturally sophisticated. You are drawn to art, especially art by independent artists.

You are likely to be financially well off... and not because you were born that way.




Financially well off? Ha. Since I'm a musician, which would file me under 'starving artist', and a teacher... that part of the description is ever so slightly wonky. Everything else is spot on, though.



You Are Amy Lee!



Gothy, expressive, woman-in-pain

Who looks quite good in a corset

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears

When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears"




Sweet! What higher compliment could I possibly be paid? Well, this was the most fruitful batch of unproductivity I've ever undertaken. So that's all for now.

~Amy Rocker Chick Lee

P.S.
I'm throwing this one in here cuz I was tired of staring at it.