Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dear Diary,

Amendment to previous post. Apparently I'm not going to bed. Apparently I'm going to try to sleep, not be able to breathe, then sit up and start crying my freaking eyeballs out. Because I'm just cool like that. Now I get to go to work tomorrow all jacked up from lack of sleep again AND I get to sport the double trendy rings under the eyes with puffy eyelids ensemble. Magnificent.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I still can't sleep.

I will probably be back. I know it must be terribly annoying, but you love me anyway. You know why? Because you don't have a choice. Because you're inanimate. So I'll superimpose whatever feelings I want you to feel, because it's my mad crazy personification skillz [that's right, with a z] at work. At work? I don't want to go to work tomorrow. Ughhh....

~?!?~