Monday, December 1, 2008

Dear Diary,

Today was a tough day, mainly because I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night. I couldn't sleep because I had so many questions floating in my head. Like, what if I have it and don't even know it? What if I've had it for a while, and ended up passing it to someone that I loved, to? What if, right now, we're both ticking time bombs waiting to die- and it's all my fault? I had horrible nightmares, and then I just had to get up and stare into cyber space for a few hours.

Eventually, I came to the point where I remembered that we're ALL ticking time bombs and we all will die eventually, anyway. The point isn't really so much when we die, but what we choose to do with our lives while we still can.

Human beings love to point the finger, and they love to blame. The simple truth of the matter is that we are all capable of any sin at any given time if put under the wrong kind of circumstances as psychology proved with the Milgram Obedience experiment. No one, no matter how horrible they are or what stupid things they have done, deserves AIDs.

I just needed to get that off my chest.

The kids rehearsed today again for the Thursday night concert. And they sucked. What else is new?

Oh, yeah. I earned a grant to get more compositional software installed at the school. Sweet!

~adia I do believe i failed you...

Bloggers Unite

0 comments: