Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dear Diary,

It's tradition to start each entry with a complaint, so here it goes: my abdomen aches like crazy since it is that time of the month. Oh lucky, lucky, lucky me.

Trunk or Treat last night was awesome. It was chilly, but I had a lot of fun painting faces for the kids and the occasional adult or two. People also liked my costume and remarked that I spent WAY too much time writing on it [I was dressed up as a diary]. It was unanimously decided that my costume was creative.

I agree.

Last night the dude who lives next door tried to strike up a conversation with me when I was headed home. I honestly never really feel like talking to him since when I get home it's at the end of a long day and I'm exhausted out of my brain. I talked for a bit but then rushed inside to sleep. Sleep is beautiful. Beautiful sleep.

I'll have to talk to him eventually, I suppose.

So tomorrow morning I'm singing at both services and I'm finally ready for it. I mean, I've had the song down for a while, but emotionally ready. I really don't think I'm ever happier than when I'm in front of a group of people singing or acting.

Tonight I'm going to go skype my friends in the Philippines. I haven't talked to most of them in forever since they're twelve hours away from me. It should be pretty cool, and insanely awkward. There's never much to say that makes a decent amount of sense what with the language and cultural divide. Eh, whatever.

Over and out, homie,
T. Dizzle

0 comments: