Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dear Diary,

I really don't know why I'm so freakin' cheerful even when I feel so upset. I also don't know why I'm back here, talking to you, again. Don't go and get all offended or anything.

I just finished teaching a private piano lesson and eating a slice of the dance department fund-raiser cheesecake. I didn't think I liked cheesecake, but I was wrong. This stuff is addictively amazing. It's a good thing I only bought one. And for the record, no, I wasn't eating the cheesecake WHILE I was teaching the lesson. That would've been rude. I just had to satisfy myself with thinking about the cheesecake.

My life is sad.

And no, I don't weigh a million pounds, thank you very much. I don't need your judging attitude OR your hefty imagination. Most people think I'm average weight and some people even say I'm skinny. So take that, lofty digital diary of tactlessness. Ha!

Again, totally not wanting to go to rehearsal tonight, but only because I know it'll last until about 10 o'clock and I seriously need my sleep. If not, I will get seriously silly which will NOT be a good thing come tomorrow when I'm surrounded by a motly crew of hyper and surly teenagers. How they pull off being hyper AND surly at the same time, I will never know. It's one of the great mysteries of the universe, like cheese. I mean, who thought eating dried up, crusty, milk mold would actually be a good idea? And worse yet, where is the cosmic justice in the fact that the yahoo who did it was rewarded by being right???

Know what else doesn't make sense? Traffic light colors. Red is totally a rage color. Heat, energy, fast. You know? And so red has this sense of motion and anger and push. So obviously, when there's a red traffic light we STOP. I guess it's because having to stop instead of going where we want to go makes people angry. But even if that were true, then why is green 'go'? I mean, isn't green the color of grass? Grass grows pretty dang slow to me. Green should be stop, red should be go, and don't even get me started on yellow.

What?

Ok, ok. Yellow should totally mean it's time for a potty break. I mean, hello??

Goodbye.
~me~

0 comments: