Friday, March 6, 2009

Downtown through the Eyes of a Naive Wench

I didn't take as many pictures on this adventure as I normally do when I go on my little escapades. Mainly, because I didn't want my camera to get stolen. I started out the night playing the "With Flash, Without Flash" game. It went a little something like this:


Random door near where I parked, with flash.



Random door near where I parked, without flash



I'd say the colors without flash are more true to life, and the blur makes it look gnarly. Without flash wins. On to round two:

Random park bench in the square near where I parked, with flash




Random park bench in the square near where I parked, without flash


Again, the colors here are more true to life with that yellowish tint coming from a street light nearby. Again with the gnarly. Liking it muchly. Now for round three:

Up close and personal with park bench, with flash



Up close and personal with park bench, without flash


Definitely way cooler. It looks like something at an amusement park. All dizzy and pretty-like. Ok. I've got to be sure. One more test:

Random historic building near the square near where I parked my car, with flash



Random historic building near the square near where I parked my car, w/out flash


It most assuredly looks spookier and way more rad without flash. I'm keeping it. No more flash for the rest of the night.

Random parking thingy with awesomely fonted #2


Mandatory tourist shot

0 comments: