Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Present

It took me about six hours to make it. I am leaving it on his doorstep tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous and a little bit scared. But that's not the point because I'm not doing this for myself. Hopefully it will cheer him up. The worst thing it can do is annoy him. But at least it comes with free chocolate...

I also officially refused to go to dinner Saturday night with the singles group. I'm not sure why. The propaganda of "let's all be miserable together" just wasn't that appealing this year. I think I'll just watch a movie. That will be fun. Or extremely disturbing since I will be watching a sequel to the movie that made me cry for hours, relive some pretty bad memories, and not be able to sleep.

I'll just cross my fingers and hope the sequel is better.



Photobucket