Saturday, January 31, 2009

So last night I had this vicious nightmare. Somehow, my parents managed to park their car in a dead tree. We went and did something in a house, and my mom and brother climbed the tree to get the car down. Of course, nothing happened because the wheels were spinning in midair. So they rocked the car somehow so it would tumble down. It rolled several times and I was afraid my mother and brother were dead. They walked into this hospital type place and seemed fine, but my dad and I weren't with them. We were just standing outside talking. Then I asked my dad why he wasn't going inside to see if they were ok, and what if they were dead? And he seemed really, really sad like on the verge of tears which is odd because my father has not cried my whole entire life. Not one tear. So I went inside and checked to see if my mom and brother had concussions, but they were fine. That made me feel better.

Also, earlier in the dream, there was this girl who passed in front of me who was really upset so I tried to cheer her up even though I didn't know her. Then I followed her into her house and I started to see her memories, of when her dad overdosed on multiple drugs... on purpose, to get away from her mom who apparently also did drugs. It was very sad and very creepy. None of the people in the house knew I was there.