Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Diary,

I just blew it. I knew it was taking her just a little too long to respond to that message I sent her. It made her upset and angry, and that's NOT what I meant at all. I hate hurting people's feelings like that. I'm so mad at myself that I was so stupid. I came across as so judgmental and forward.

Maybe I just need time away from everybody, everything. Actually, there's absolutely no doubt about that. I just don't know what to do. I'm going to see her in a few hours at church and it's going to be so awkward if she hasn't read my reply yet. Hopefully she'll read it before she heads out the door. That would be awesome.

My stomach is also hurting like crazy which can only mean one thing: I really am performing tomorrow morning. Dang, I hate nerves. Almost as much as I hate awkwardness.

This post doesn't deserve an icon, or a closing signature. So, bye.