Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dear Diary,

So when I woke up at 2am I had "Move, Mountain" stuck in my head. It stayed with me up through about 3rd period at work.

I decided to go to prayer service tonight which was an awesome decision. I really needed the prayer time and it really cleared my head, focused my mind. Also, a woman at the meeting reminded me that I am being watched by my students and need to live out my Christian faith; that she felt that God was telling her to tell me that there was someone in particular that I'm teaching that is looking specifically to my example. She then prayed that I would be anointed in my work and laid hands on my head. It was SO cool! I had so much peace going into it, and this message completely confirmed it.

Then we pulled together a last minute meeting for our band. We got together to focus and discuss our goals and future game plan. Somehow, and I'm not quite sure how, but somehow all while we were discussing our vision, he started talking about how he is unsure, how he doesn't feel like he's where he needs to be spiritually and relationship-wise [now, mind you, he's addressing the whole band] and he's worried that he's not ready but equally as worried that he is being given an opportunity that he might miss. My ears were totally perked up at this new development [on a full moon, too, go figure. And all my devotionals are talking more and more and more about marriage.] He went on to say that he feels that someone's been put in his life and that she could be a potential spouse, but he's too scared to do anything. Um, whoa. That's totally what I had been reading, and I was spot on.

I will be very interested to see where this goes and how long it takes.

~Ay Carai

0 comments: