Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Interesting things I did today

  1. Sharpened a plastic pen with a little yellow hand pencil sharpener. The plastic was soft and came out in bits like the pencil shavings do, in little curls. Now I never have to click the pen to get it to write. I can just click it to annoy people.
  2. Click.
  3. Took a nap at my desk after teaching but before the meeting I had to take care of.
  4. Click.
  5. Heard some children say, "I am goingeth to doth bathroometh" "What are you doing?" "Talking like Romeo and Juliet." "What does doth mean?" "WE DON'T KNOW!!!"
  6. Click.
  7. Had my work computer yell at me for organizing my student's composition audio files onto the server space that's set aside in my name.
  8. Click.
  9. Managed to make it through the jungle my neighbor set up outside of his door and to my apartment. His jungle consists of: a broom, coal, shoes, big green potted plants, empty beer bottles, a cooler, an empty beer box, and a barbecue.
  10. You thought I was going to say click, didn't you?
  11. ....
  12. ......
  13. ........
  14. Click.

2 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

doth is like thou which KINDA is like a you. but isn't really. soundsmore like a third party talking adjacent word

Mariah said...

Hahaha. Yes, being the teacher, I already knew that. Those were quotes from a conversation several children were having with each other. Thank you for clarifying, though. I did leave it a bit muddy there. :)