Monday, January 12, 2009

Dear Diary,

I have been tagged by ManU.... or however you do the umlaut thingy here.... yeah.

Ok. So random. Thinking random....


Six Random Things About Me:

  1. I was sliced out of my mother's womb after she had been airlifted to the hospital with pneumonia. No wonder I had the hiccups when I was born.
  2. I've lived in 7 different homes in the same city in the past 9 years, and, no, I am not on the run from the law. I've also gone to 7 different churches in the same city, too.
  3. I like things that start with the letter P [in English].
  4. I paint when I'm extremely upset. It helps me work through things with my hands. Sometimes I write, type, or play piano as well. When I get really depressed, though, all the music stops playing in my head, and it creeps me out.
  5. I met Placido Domingo when I was ten years old, and that was pretty cool. I have his autograph and all.
  6. I used to go to church with Richard Gere's cousin.

Tag, You're It!